Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Men of the NBA

So I was at the Utah Jazz game last night. I couldn't fully concentrate on the game because I have a raging cold. But I started paying attention to the "hotness" of the players. The Dallas Mavericks may have kicked our butt on the court, but they lack hot players! (So there--Nowitzki "NitWitSki")

I'm compiling a list of the hottest men in the NBA. Right now, I have Matt Harpring of the Jazz at the top of my list. Mehmet Okur is right behind. Tony Parker of San Antonio is on the list. (Hey, if he's good enough for Eva Longoria, he can be on my list...) Also like Brian Grant and Grant Hill. I think Manu Ginobili will make the cut. Karl Malone and John Stockton can't be on the list because they are no longer in the NBA. Same thing with Raoul Lopez (okay, he wasn't really hot, but he was as cute as a puppy.)

What do you think? Who should make the hottest men in the NBA list? (By the way, I get the final vote and veto of who makes the list...)

3 comments:

Java Mom said...

I think that Brab Miller is a hottie!!! Very country but tall, dark and handsome...have you ever seen him smile?

Java Mom said...

I mean BRAD Miller of the Kings

Lori Renn said...

i agree, tony parker is hot, so is grant hill! if i come to pc will you teach me to play mexican train??