Saturday, June 24, 2006

Set to Sail

We made it to Copenhagen! Unfortunately, a major piece of my luggage did not. But thats okay; if it doesn't show up in Sweden, I'll just make due. Of course, it is the bag with my new Talbots, Coldwater Creek, and other purchases. AND my dress shoes for formal night tomorrow night.

The flight over was uneventful. First class is THE way to fly to Europe. And Scandinavian Airlines is wonderful. I still didn't sleep much on the trip (played video games instead,) so I'm pretty tired now. But I think I'll sleep well tonight.

Sure wishing I had packed more Hershey bars... maybe the girls will bring a big bag when they meet me in Paris...

Ship pulls out of the harbor in less than an hour. Gotta go meet friends and toast the coastline as we pull away. Bon Voyage.

No comments: